Larry has been a marketing expert for over 20 years. He started Orlando Design and Strategic Marketing in 1995 and became part of IMS in 2008.
Larry has managed over 50 properties and over 100 marketing clients while building business for our clients and serving their needs with broadcast media, web, print, and direct marketing.
Larry has overseen all IMS client digital marketing activities including:
- Strategic Marketing Plans including; discovery, strategic & tactical development, execution, measurement and course correction.
- Built a web department that designs, produces, hosts, & markets 75 sites annually
- Overseeing web marketing activities including; SEO/SEM, PPC, Social Media, Blogs, Podcasts, Analytics
- Managed daily business operations including; marketing, HR, training, finance, project management, etc.
He graduated from University of Detroit with a Bachelors in Business with concentration in Marketing. He also graduated from the College for Creative Studies with a Bachelors in Art Direction. There he won the senior internship position at W.B. Donor.
Larry also earned his Real estate license and has been involved with; investment property valuation, acquisition, property rehab, compliance with city building department processes, marketing, tenanting, lease/LC’s, management & collections, evictions & sales.
- IMS – GM and Creative Director